Friday, November 22, 2013

Fantastic Skin Care: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

Fantastic Skin Fridays!

Area: Eyes

Concern: Aging Skin; specifically sagging skin around the eyes

Product: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

Price: $21.99 

Function:
Sagging eyes getting you down? I’ve got hooded lids and so sagging eye skin is something that as I get older I will have to be conscious of. You can look tired, old and worn out so easily if you have hooded eyelids and you are not using products to counter act sagging eye skin. This is a serum designed to help firm and lift the skin around the eye using a peptide complex. Dermatologists will tell you to use a combination of peptides, retinoids, and antioxidents in your anti-aging skin care regimen. This eye serum can be used twice a day or in conjunction with a different eye product once a day (using this during the day if using a retinoid eye cream at night).

I have been using this product for about 2 months. I like to use a skin care product for a month or two since it takes a while to see results with skincare products sometimes. I did not notice a difference in my eye are using this product. However, I do not suffer from obvious sagging issues right now. This may prevent the issue and that is a good reason to use it if you are concerned with sagging. Though, I would skip this if you have more serious issues like deep dark circles, wrinkles and sagging skin. If you have these issues, you need a stronger and more specific eye cream that tackles those issues.  


Money Saving Tip: Look for at www.ulta.com and earn points on your purchase that you can use later.

Quality: ***/5 (There was not a noticeable difference and it’s pricy for a drugstore item)

Perks: Peptides and vitamins

Bang for your buck: ***/5 (It is an average serum and not a “wow” product)

Repurchase Quotient: I might but I'm looking at others at the moment...

Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money and I am not being paid for my opinion.

What do you use on your eyes for skincare? Creams, serums, or a combination of the two?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment