Monday, December 16, 2013

NARS Angelika Powder Blush

NARS Powder Blush in ANGELIKA

What is it?
A high end powder blush promising to give you intense pigmentation and superior blendability. This product sells for $29.00 and you can find it at narscosmetics.com or even at Sephora.com.



The Real Deal:
The packaging for this blush is the iconic soft matte black rubber that you’d expect from NARS. This color is a vibrant matte light dolly pink infused with very small pieces of silver glitter. This blush is highly pigmented and is very powdery compared to the shimmer blushes that NARS offers (like orgasm). NARS matte blushes do run on the more powdery side but they are still phenomenal. The product is very pigmented and therefore you do not need to apply too much. This blends nicely and evenly and wears for 4-5 hours. I find that I get less wear out of a NARS blush in the summer. Since it is winter this dolly pink is a nice bright pick me up for the face. The color gives the look of "been out in the cold for about 40 minutes". 







Overall, this blush is probably my favorite NARS blush so far… I do say that every time I buy a NARS blush so… Anyway, apply this high on the cheek bones and blend a little onto the apple to get that (I’m freezing my you know what off) “cold” look. This is such a nice light pink that skin tones ranging from very light to a mid-medium tan can utilize it. If your skin is darker, you should gravitate towards there dark magenta and red blushes; might I suggest the matte dark fuchsia that is  COUER BATTANT.

Quality: ****/5 (It doesn't last more than 4-5 hours)

Perks: none.

Bang for your buck: ***/5 (Great pigmentation, unique color choices, steep price for blush)

Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money and I am not being paid for my opinion.

NARS is known for their blushes; have you tried them?


No comments:

Post a Comment