Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome!

First of all, thanks for reading this! I hope you return once I start posting! The first make-up post will be on Monday, September 23rd!

What to watch for:

Mieux Make-Up Monday = A new, extensive review that includes information on quality of function, perks, and bang for your buck ratings. Look for this every Monday!

Trashy Tuesday = Make-Up products I'd rather trash than ever use again! This post will appear every so often.

Throwback Thursday = A peek into my already established make-up collection containing products that I would buy again, as well as products that I feel are unique and worth a look!

Fan Fridays = I'll answer a beauty related question you have: this can be about anything including what I think about brands, certain products, or what the best plum lipsticks are! Ask these questions Saturday through Thursday in any comment section and I'll choose 3 to answer!

Please stop by and check out my new blog starting Monday, September 23rd!

Also, if you have any suggestions about products that I should review, let me know in the comments sections!

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment