Friday, October 18, 2013

Mid Month Makeup Roundup #1: October Craziness!

Whew!

As I finish up my mid-month Friday I reflected on all the makeup products that I have been reaching for day after day! I also thought about the fact that I'm midway through my semester at school. I'm an education major taking 16 course work hours while working overnights FT as a caretaker. Sure, I am allowed to sleep 7 hours at night at work, but come on, a full night's rest is not going to happen on those nights!

I also go to a teaching internship and educate America's youth 2 - 3 times a week! That means that sleeping in on my days off is not an option! So what products am I putting on to fake day to day readiness?



It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Light

Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer in The High Dive

NYX Natural Eye Shadow Palette: Primarily colors #4 & 5

Dior Dior Addict Lipstick in Tokyo

Mary Kay Brow Pencil in Brunette

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Sweet Cheeks



The CC+ cream from It Costmetics (review link: CC Review) is such a daily "life saver". It is my day time moisturizer, foundation, and SPF50 all in one product. I can slap this stuff on and follow with my other cosmetics to get out of the door quickly because I'm finding myself continuously short on primping time these days! Bare Minerals Bronzer is such a vital product now. I'm still a bit "sunkissed" :) and I need a  pop of color on my face so that I do not look like a ghost from the neck up. I apply this on my forehead, around my temples, across the middle of my cheeks, across my nose, and down my neck. The NYX eye palette works perfectly for the days I'm at my internship and I want to look polished and put together without spending a ton of time on my eyes! I just sweep number 4 all over and then blend number 5 in the crease and down onto the lid. That's it! I finish up the eye area with a little Mary Kay Brow Definer and a random mascara (I'm testing some right now). I got to have color on my cheeks; I'm just like that! I'm loving Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Sweet Cheeks. It is a vibrant deep pink with bluish shimmer. It brightens up the face so quickly. Lastly I swipe on a no fuss lip product: Dior Dior Addict is a creamy lipstick that I can pop on without liner or a mirror. I love the peachiness of the color Tokyo.

That's it! These are my current daily go to products! What are yours? I tend to choose more unique shadows and lip colors when I'm going out on the weekends; do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment